I was thrilled to be asked last week to do a review of MrChewy.com, an online dog and cat food website.
From what I hear, Mr. Chewy is a pretty popular guy and many bloggers have met him already. But, if you don't know the basic facts about Mr. Chewy, here they are:
- They boast a selection of 70+ dog and cat food brands
- They offer free shipping on orders over $49
- They donate to pet charities like Best Friends Animal Society and Bide-A-Wee for every new customer referred
- They will gladly accept items back up to 1 year (365 days) since the date of sale.
- PureBites Freeze Dried Duck Treats
- Stella & Chewy Carnivore Crunch Duck, Duck, Goose Flavor Cat and Dog Treats
- Sojos Good Dog Treats, Blueberry Cobbler Flavor
- Stella & Chewy Freeze Dried Chicken Patties
- Nature's Variety Instinct Grain-Free Duck & Turkey Dry Dog Food
- Merrick Wishbone Treat
The treat selection is endless. Zuke's, Natural Balance, and lots of gourmet/raw brands I had never heard of before. I left the site wishing $50 could buy it all!
The prices on all of this stuff were very competitive, some of them beating the pet store prices by a pretty significant margin.
So, no complaint there whatsoever. I'm super inpatient about getting things quickly, so I was happy to get my order that fast!
The verdict? Shipping speed from PA to NY was very quick, as promised.
Now comes the really fun part - getting to try out all of our stuff :)
Over all, I really enjoyed my shopping experience on MrChewy.com and am very grateful that I was given the opportunity. The selection was huge, prices competitive, and the shipping times were great.
I think I'll use them occasionally for food and treat orders, especially because shipping is free on larger orders, since many of the products they carry are not found in all of the stores here (particularly, the raw foods). However, I don't plan on exercising their multiple shipments option, since I'm OK with going to the store if I need to in a pinch (I live in New York City, after all - the store's about a half mile away!). I urge you all to check them all out if you haven't already, particularly if you live in an area where some of the better brands might be hard to find.
Thanks for the experience, Mr. Chewy!
(Disclosure: I was given a $50 gift certificate with which to buy products. This review is based off of this experience. I was compensated in no other way for my review).