Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thundering Thursday

So, agility WAS cancelled Tuesday, much to our dismay(s?), which is why we never came back and updated earlier in the week.

doG must not want us to practice, because I set up some of my makeshift backyard agility course, only to be disturbed by bees, which scared me (I'm a sissy around bees) and intrigued Marge. She had no idea what the heck those things were doing buzzing in the air next to each other.

^^^ That was my best attempt at creating something wobbly, such that Marge will be less scared of the teeter when we finally do it. It took very few clicks to get her walking across these slats, which I think are back-ups for our fence. If only my father knew what good use they're being put to.

I would have went back out after the bees so rudely interrupted us, but then this started showing up:

So backyard agility was cut short. At least Marge got through the storm okay, thanks to my dad coming home and eating a nice big piece of steak. I was all set to start doling out treats to her when the thunder struck..I didn't really have to.

5 comments:

Rufus and Indie May 7, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

The sky looks scary! I really hope you can practice soon!
Kisses from Rufus and Indie

Golden Samantha May 7, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

Oh my! Such a frightening dark cloud! I'm sure agilities will happen again soon!
Hugs and Love xo
Sammie

NCmountainwoman May 8, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

I surely hope Marge doesn't catch any of those bees. And I'm glad the thunder didn't bother her. Our dogs don't mind thunder either, but one of our previous dogs was extrememly frightened when we had storms.

Sue May 8, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

We are not happy when the weather cancels out fun things. Hope the clouds go away and agility comes back.

Sue May 9, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

I love that picture with the frog on her head. As a collector of frogs and a collector of dogs, I don't think I could manage a shot like that without damage to the frog.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP