Sunday, February 22, 2009

Week Two of Beginner Two

There's the happy face at dinner time. What a cutie.

Well, I've been busy as hell and I should really be doing other things but I just can't help myself, I need to squeeze this update in!

Marge is much much better with Test 1 on the CGC. Susan came up to her today and on my command she did not budge. I almost got her to do it with someone else in class, too, but we're not quite there yet.

I have been practicing a lot with her sitting there and getting petted by other people - albeit, people that she isn't afraid of, but I need that as a solid foundation so we can move on to the big and bad and scary people.

It's going to take a lot of work but this is slowly starting to seem like it is more within reach than it was before. I hope we can do it. I hope I can attach those three letters at the end of her name in two months' time.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP