Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Little R&R

My summer has been extremely hectic, so days out doing fun things have been few and far between, except when explicitly scheduled (like agility events).   The heat doesn't help, either.


However, we did get to sneak to the park a couple of weeks ago with Mable, who I often puppysit.  Mable's mom was away for a few days and I was one of the people helping to care for her.  I decided that she might like a nice long walk in the park. I knew Marge would!


Nothing like a little R&R with friends to de-stress.  It's so wonderful that Mable and Marge get along as well as they do.  Both of them have their reservations with some strange dogs, so it's pretty lucky that they hit it off as well as they did.

P.S. - for those of you keeping track of my academic endeavors - I was extremely pleased with my GRE score, enough so that I will not have to take it again.  I also earned A's in both my Anatomy and Physiology class and my Independent Study/Teacher Assistant gig.  What a wild ride June and July were...

10 comments:

Deborah August 3, 2011 at 8:45 PM  

WOW, awesome grades!!!
You are so right about the General, he has A LOT of life stories. He is amazing to listen too...I know you would enjoy his company!!
Have a nice night!
xxoo
Deborah

Natasha August 3, 2011 at 9:26 PM  

Marge looks so happy!

And congrats on your awesome marks. That's something to be proud of.

Roxanne @ Champion of My Heart August 3, 2011 at 10:07 PM  

Whew! All the hard worked paid off. Congrats. I hope you can take some real time "off" before the fall semester starts.

Kari in Alaska August 3, 2011 at 11:35 PM  

What a cute pup to watch!!!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Two French Bulldogs August 4, 2011 at 9:43 AM  

We think a nice long walk would benefit both of you. Great job Marge
Benny & Lily

Kathy Mocharnuk August 4, 2011 at 11:53 AM  

wow, you are doing so well at school, that is really neat! Those are hard courses to get such good grades in ;-). Glad you are getting some r&r and I bet Marge is glad you are too ;-)!

Tucker The Crestie August 4, 2011 at 12:04 PM  

Great pictures! You DESERVE some R&R!

Diana August 5, 2011 at 7:55 AM  

Congrats on your grades!! You deserve some R&R.

The Army of Four August 6, 2011 at 6:30 PM  

Marge, you look so happy!!!
Play bows,
Zim

petdoginsurance August 10, 2011 at 9:13 AM  

Marge looks so happy!

Dog Sitter San Diego
Thanks
Andrea

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP