Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Here I Am

Yeah, we're still around!

I have had a ton going on and just simply haven't had the time or mental willpower to post.  Marge, Arrow and I did wind up trialing two weeks ago; I still have to upload the videos and write up a report on that (not sure if I'll get around to it before our next trial; we'll see).   Honestly, agility really isn't going as great as I'd like it to right now, but I'm hoping to correct some big issues with a trip to a different training facility in the near future.

I also got hired by one of the physical therapy practices I've been volunteering at.  I'm now working there one day a week, which takes Thursdays totally off of the calendar.

I've had some other great things going on in my life as well, but I'll save that for another post.

As for Marge.. she's hangin' in there with my busy schedule.  We've been spending a lot of time together, despite the fact that I've been so busy.  Between all of my other commitments, I've been making sure that I do some special things with her, too.  Here are some pictures from a hike we took with Louie last week.


I may have gotten to the point where life will no longer fluctuate between busy and calm; seems like I'm going to be stuck in this "busy" for a long, long time!  But as long as I remember who and what is important in my life, I think I'll be just fine.

10 comments:

Two French Bulldogs October 12, 2011 at 10:04 PM  

yousure have a busy schedule..welcome back
Benny & Lily

Amy / Layla the Malamute October 12, 2011 at 11:09 PM  

Congrats on the new job. My manager just got transferred (ironically to Pat's store) so depending on who the replacement is I might be looking for a new job myself. I don't see the point in driving 40+ minutes each way to work for someone I have no loyalty to.

Good luck at your next trial. Turns out I'm only going to be entering the first weekend of December in Dream Park. I ran out of stamps, didn't have time to go to the post office before work and I'm certain the Thanksgiving weekend trial is full. Oh well.

But really let me know whenever you're able to do a ring rental. We'd love the company!

Anna the GSD October 13, 2011 at 9:48 AM  

Busy isnt' bad, especially when you still have quality doggie time!! :)

Kari in Alaska October 13, 2011 at 7:26 PM  

We missed you but understand busy

Kari
dogisgodinreverse.com

andrea October 13, 2011 at 9:31 PM  

busy is my life ... which has challenges for sure - but overall it's awesome

good luck dealing with the wrinkles ... I look forward to the video :)
and congrats on the job too

Roxanne @ Champion of My Heart October 14, 2011 at 5:49 PM  

I'm glad to see you are getting out. Poor Lilly is so bored. I'm beyond busy and exhausted, so the best I can muster these days is a little fetch and a little cuddling.

T October 15, 2011 at 12:08 PM  

I understand busy. I haven't blogged for 6 months! It' been crazy here. Like you said, as long as you remember what is important, that is all that matters!

Never Say Never Greyhounds October 23, 2011 at 6:00 PM  

I hope things slow down soon for you! Blogs can be pesky at busy times.

KB October 26, 2011 at 12:08 AM  

I've been wondering how you and Marge are doing. I'm glad that you're busy but finding time to have fun together.

Scout and Freyja October 26, 2011 at 3:21 AM  

As we travel through life it is so important to keep reminding ourselves about what is truly worthwhile and to make time for those endeavors. Nice to see Marg's happy smile☺.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP