Monday, February 6, 2012

Cabin Fever


I've been sick all weekend, which hasn't exactly provided me with anything interesting to write about on here!  For the most part, I've done nothing but sleep, blow my nose, and sit like a zombie at my computer.

Lucky Marge actually managed to get a few walks, including a monster of a walk on Friday night that really tuckered her out and a decently long walk yesterday, but I really wish I could have spent some time out of the house, walking Marge in a park or something and maybe going for a ride (I haven't ridden now since the beginning of January!).  This winter has been so nice weather-wise and I haven't really gotten to take advantage of it thus far. I think I'm finally on the mend now, and, after being cooped up in the house for about three days, am actually sort of happy to be going back to school tomorrow.

Just about the only big news from the weekend is that I won $275 in a Super Bowl pool yesterday!  That was exciting.  I'm sure my winnings will all be spent on the individual pictured above..

12 comments:

Amy / Layla the Malamute February 6, 2012 at 11:36 PM  

CONGRATULATIONS on winning the pool!! That's so exciting!

Sara February 7, 2012 at 6:14 AM  

Being sick is the worst. Hope you are on the upswing!

Diana February 7, 2012 at 7:30 AM  

Im glad you are feeling better. Congrats on winning all the money. Whoohoo!!

Roxanne @ Champion of My Heart February 7, 2012 at 10:22 AM  

Darn germs. Congrats on the football pool.

Kathy Mocharnuk February 7, 2012 at 11:10 AM  

Congrats on your huge win....what are you going to do with it? Found money is always the BEST. Hope you feel back to 100% soon...glad it looks like you've got a sweet furry girl helping take care of you ;-)

Two French Bulldogs February 7, 2012 at 11:53 AM  

Hope you feel better soon
Benny & Lily

How Sam Sees It February 7, 2012 at 1:37 PM  

I hope your feeling better soon!

Sam

andrea February 7, 2012 at 7:34 PM  

aww hope you feel better fast and congrats on the big winnings!

Natasha February 8, 2012 at 4:54 PM  

Hope you're feeling better soon! And nice job winning those big bucks! :)

Chris and Ricky February 8, 2012 at 6:12 PM  

Sorry you have been sick but the money must've made you feel lots better! :)

Never Say Never Greyhounds February 9, 2012 at 10:25 AM  

Congrats on the Super Bowl win! Get well!

Anna the GSD February 10, 2012 at 10:02 AM  

Oh Marge!! $275 worth of noms and toys and dare I say, possibly a new fashionista collar?? :)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP