Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Purple


I think Marge just absolutely dapper in her brand spankin' new collar.

Tying up some loose ends...

- Agility isn't starting this week; it was pushed back to the 21st. Oh well, at least I actually heard something about the class. Although, I still haven't received official confirmation that I'm in it.

- Got another week to practice for the CGC. Marge has been alright lately; I feel like we haven't come across that many social situations, though I have been trying to scout them out a bit.

- The door reactivity theory got thrown out the widnow today when Marge let out a nice growl at my dad when I WASN'T home. I'd almost rather it only happen when I'm around, because then at least I can deal with it.

- Trying to look for playdate opportunities for Marge, too. A reunion of her and her three brothers has been in talks since forever ago, but never came to fruition.

Forgive me for all the less-than-good-news - at least the collar's nice!

4 comments:

NCmountainwoman April 12, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

Love the purple collar and leash. Very classy.

Roxanne @ Champion of My Heart April 13, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

Dark dogs look great in purple. What a beauty.

Sorry about the ongoing door drama. I know it's hard. Hang in there.

Pedro April 14, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

Marge,

That is a nice collar! It was great to hear from you - it has been a long time. I think I may have some door issues myself but I do consider myself a guard dawg so I don't think it's a problem. I am a one-family dawg and don't care for strangers. Sometimes I find other people I like but not always. Too bad we don't live closer cause we could play! Happy Easter a little late!

Pedro

Life With Dogs April 14, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

Great color choice - and a beautiful dog!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP