Our new friends Rebecca and Daisy Mae at If You Give A Dog A Bone presented us with this award. Thank you, guys!
I definitely do pride myself on writing about lots of different topics. In keeping with the rules of the award, here are seven facts about Marge! To change it up, I'm going to make them all agility facts!
1. She has super weave entrances and I can get decent lateral distance from her while she's in the poles.
2. Her A-Frame contact is currently an enormous work in progress. We've been practicing on our stairs.
3. She used to really dislike the tunnels and would often refuse to go in or come out the wrong way. Thankfully, that's changed!
4. She finds the table to be a lot of fun. Even when AKC changes its rules and makes the table non-positional, I'll still have her do an automatic down on it.
5. She had major issues with the tire in the beginning - lowering it only made it worse - probably because she didn't know where to look for the opening!
6. She has jumped over 3' in my back yard with no problem. But, that was when I was still dog-ignorant, and now I realize that jumping her that high can injure her if she's not used to it.
7. I really, really hope she can get her Master Agility Champion title. If we accomplish nothing else except that in our performance endeavors, I'll be happy. I dream about it sometimes.
We won't pass it on to any one in particular, but feel free to take it if you want it - especially if you're a new blogger!
This weekend, I spent my time kitty sitting for four cats. Their momma is a family friend's sister, and needed someone on short notice to watch them for her.
This is Tippy. He is the oldest.
And Moby. He's the second oldest and the most friendly.
And Cleo. The most stand-offish of the bunch. Reminds me a lot of my boyfriend's old cat, Russell.
And lastly, Wanda, the kitten, who didn't show her face until yesterday.
They were SO much fun to watch. I had to be on my toes because the older two are on restricted diets, which made feeding time interesting. I think we got through it OK, though. Even though I only spent four days with them, I'm going to miss them!
I even got them to play a little. Tippy, Moby and Wanda were totally obsessed with the string I brought from my house. It was nice to see a cat as old as Tippy actually be interested in playing with something. It was also nice to see them gradually warm up to me as the days went by.
Just thought I'd introduce my new friends. It's been quiet around here other wise. Expect a training update (finally!) tomorrow night; Marge and I have been doing a few things together.