So much for more regular posting and updates.
I've been sick as a dog for the past three days or so. Horrible headaches, body aches, stuffy nose, swollen glands, aching ears, fever. NOT fun. I've cancelled a whole lot of plans in the past 72 hours (because for some reason, this "winter break" really hasn't been much of a break at all). As such, I've had absolutely no desire to blog or do anything other than sleep.
I did, however, go to agility class on Sunday night. I'm too tired to post much more than this, but here's one of the courses we ran:
- Led out past 2 with Marge on my right to get her in to tunnel.
- Send her up the A-Frame, she's on my left until after Jump 8.
- Front crossed on the landing side of 8, as well as the landing side of 10 (of course, I put the number on the wrong side of the obstacle in Course Designer.. tire 9 - jump 10 should be a 180, not a threadle).
- Straight forward until the weave entrance.. and what a wicked entrance it was! But, Marge and I nailed it on the first try.
- Then, the course ended the same way that it started.
Though this was not officially a class -- it was actually a group lesson that I organized with my teacher and some fellow students -- this was our first time training at the Excellent level (that is, with other Excellent level dogs). We've moved on up!