Thursday, March 19, 2009

Like What I Saw

So I watched the CGC test tonight.

The main thing dogs failed for was jumping and straining on the leash.

Debbie is an evaluator. One of the three that were there. She said that she thought Marge should have taken it tonight.. think she's ready and that she should have no problem with it.

It was a lot less rigid than I thought it was going to be. The evaluators totally set the dogs up for success and let people retry if their dog didn't do something right.

All in all, I'm optimistic. I'm trying not to get my hopes TOO high, but I feel like we're in really good shape.

For the next month, I'm going to focus on getting Marge more comfortable with people. Walking her through crowded places, increasing distractions. I want her to be bombproof for this. I know we can pull it off.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP