Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Soakin' in Some Sun

So, this was the best I could get using PhotoBooth to capture our (current) time outside.


I skipped class this morning (*gasp*) and instead spent some qual time with Marge.  We went on a long walk down to the beach, played the recall game (just a little bit), made some friends, saw Lordzy (eeee!) and have just been having a good time.

I got an e-mail about Agility last night and I'm going to sign her up.  It starts two weeks from today, provided there's room in the class for us. 

Part of me wants to do Rally - I think Marge likes that too, especially since I found out that APDT Rally lets you use treats limitedly - but I'm not sure if a Beginner Rally class is even starting, and I've been waiting so long for agility that I may as well give it a try.

I made some makeshift jumps in my backyard and had Marge practice going over them.  Now, she's exhausted, rolling around in the grass.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP