Thursday, June 11, 2009

An Upcoming Collection

Like I mentioned in a previous post, I'm going to host a collection on the blog on June 29th, which is the day after Marge's 2nd Birthday and the anniversary of the first day she came to my house. (How convenient that they fall so close to each other.)  


Any and all of you out there are welcome to participate.  I cannot wait to hear what you have to say about your beloved pooches.  (Cats are welcome, too).

So, send me an e-mail at samscicchigno@gmail.com (or equineaddict90@gmail.com if my last name is too hard to spell - LOL) with a picture of your dog, blog link, and blurb about why you love your dog(s)/what they mean to you.  If you have multiple pets and would like to write separate things about them, be my guest!  The more, the merrier.  If you prefer to not write anything and just send a picture that speaks for itself, that's fine, too.

Get them in soon!  As I learned with Sue's Blue Bandana Day, the date seems so far away, but actually sneaks up pretty fast.  

4 comments:

Kimberly June 11, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

i'm in.. :) give my mom a few minutes to find a favorite picture of me though - can she have 2? BOL.. she's so indecisive.. hope she doesn't write too much about me...

Bell

Rufus and Indie June 11, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

We will send you the photos and the text really soon!
Kisses
Rufus and Indie

Kimberly June 15, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

mY MOM SENT YOU A PEE MAIL.. DID YOU GET IT. SHE SAID IT BRAGS ABOUT SHE LOVES ME BARK BARK BARK... BOL... :)
HAVE A GOOD DAY GIRLIE
BELL

StellaStar June 16, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

Marge has this look on her face like "Submit your stuff...or else!"

Love it!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP