I seldom fully participate in blog awards, but I think that this one is really special because there is strong meaning and purpose behind it. Sue over at the Portuguese Water Blog awarded this to me the other day.
I've always liked writing, especially about the topics that are near and dear to my heart. MargeBlog is the perfect blend of these factors for me - I get to write casually about what is arguably my favorite topic in the world, all the while sharing ideas and stories with others who hold similar interests. For that reason, I am honored to have been named a Superior Scribbler.
Mango and Dexter are obviously the faces of this great blog, but I know there is another person behind the scenes who is responsible for the hilarious content of this blog. "Mango Momma" has helped to give Mango and Dexter such unique voices on their blog. I sometimes catch myself saying things like "Most Excellent!" just the way the Mango himself would exclaim.
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom she/he has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on her/his blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit This Post and add her/his name to the Mr Linky List. That way,we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on her/his blog.