Agility class didn't go as well this week as it did last week. I had to go by myself, which set the stage for Marge having to be put in new situations - without any one to hold her leash and due to her aversion to going in crates while at the hall, she had to stay in the room with us during equipment set up. I tried to get her to do a sit stay or a down stay in a corner somewhere, but she wouldn't have any of it and kept getting up.
- dog walk contacts were good; no A-Frame out this week to worry about (we still haven't started working on our new contact criteria for the frame)
- worked diagonal/far side tunnel entrances, and I think we did well
- weaves were spectacular, I think she found her entry all but one time (and that time it was my fault due to my positioning)
- teeter was okay; it's a VERY slippery and squeaky teeter, so for Marge to perform it fully was a big deal. One of the other dogs had trouble with it.
- we worked a threadle for the first time - it was very hard to handle, especially given the tight quarters!
- we worked "soft backs," where the jumps are set up down a line but not in a straight line, and I had to switch sides two or three times in a row. Her backs are really nice and solid - I attribute it to all the flatwork we did in the beginning.